IHOPU students and interns use the same application packet.* You may choose to apply by mail. Alternatively, if your computer software permits, you may fill out an online application form and only mail your reference forms and transcript(s)/GED copy (applicants to Simeon Company need not submit transcripts/GED copies). Please read the instructions below carefully to make sure you understand the application process. We do not process incomplete applications.
If you are applying from outside the United States, please visit International Admissions before applying.
Hope City Internship: Applicants to Hope City Internship have a separate application form. International students cannot apply. Apply »
Instructions for Submission by MailDownload Application for Print
1. Download the application above and follow the instructions for completing all the components of your application for an IHOPU school or internship. All forms, including reference forms and application fee payment form, are included in the mail-in download.
2. Mail all forms together in one packet to International House of Prayer University, Admissions, 12901 S. US Highway 71, Grandview, MO 64030.
Instructions for Online Submission
1. Submit the online application form accessible through the link below. Payment of the non-refundable application fee is a required step in submitting this form. To submit your application online, you may only pay the fee by credit card.Apply Online
2. When you have submitted your application, you will be redirected to a page of instructions containing links to the reference forms you still need to submit. Download and print out the pastoral recommendation form through the link provided, fill in your information, and have it completed, and sealed and signed in an envelope by someone who is unrelated to you and has known you for at least one year.Download Pastoral Recommendation Form
3. Print out the personal recommendation form PDF, fill in your information, and have it completed, and sealed and signed in an envelope by someone who is unrelated to you and has known you for at least two years.Download Personal Recommendation Form
4. You will be asked to submit a high school/secondary school transcript or official GED copy. This requirement does not apply to Simeon Company applicants.
5. Mail the reference forms in their sealed and signed envelopes and any transcripts or GED copies in one packet to International House of Prayer University, Admissions, 12901 S. US Highway 71, Grandview, MO 64030.
1. We will contact you to let you know we have received your application, and to arrange a phone interview.
2. We will generally notify you of your acceptance or denial within thirty days of your phone interview.
3. Applicants are not accepted to any IHOPU program until they have received an official notification of acceptance from the IHOPU Admissions office.
4. Accepted students and interns will receive further instructions by email from IHOPU.
If you have any questions about your application procedure, please call or email us.
Phone: (816) 763-0200 x.7150
*Applicants to Forerunner Missions School (ACTS) have a different application process. Visit ihopkc.org/acts for details.