Israel: The Land, The Covenant & the Future
Dates: June 10–12, 2015 (Wednesday–Friday)
Speakers: Mike Bickle, Allen Hood, and others
Worship leaders: Misty Edwards and others
Join Mike Bickle, Allen Hood, David Sliker, Samuel Clough, and Stuart Greaves for a weekend conference focused on Israel.
The subject of who has the right to the land is a hotly debated topic in the world among political and religious leaders, including many evangelicals. Many wonder where the present tension and conflict is heading. The Scriptures give clarity to these questions and more.
The Lord has a clear plan for the nation of Israel, which includes her national salvation and global leadership in the kingdom of God. Events that will unfold in Israel in the future will include great glory and much suffering, as the Lord prepares this chosen nation for the primary global leadership in His kingdom purposes in the Millennium. This escalating tension, conflict, and glory will one day lead to Jerusalem being surrounded and attacked by the nations, and then suddenly liberated by the return of Jesus, her glorious Bridegroom King.
- What does the Scripture teach us about the land of Israel and her covenant destiny?
- What did Jesus, the apostles, and the Old Testament prophets teach us about God’s plan for Israel in the end times?
- How does God’s plan for Israel apply to the Body of Christ now and in the future?
- How can the Lord’s people better understand and thus spiritually prepare for this grand drama?
- What is the significance of Jerusalem in the Lord’s global purposes to fill the earth with His glory?
The Lord desires that the Body of Christ fully participate with Him in this historic drama involving His covenant people, as it continues to intensify in both glory and conflict.
At this conference, Mike Bickle, Allen Hood, and other IHOPKC teachers will address these themes using the Scripture as their final authority.