We have arranged special room rates for Onething attendees at hotels close to the Kansas City Convention Center.
For any questions regarding your hotel reservation, please contact the housing division of the Kansas City Visitors Association by calling 1-800-767-7700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotels within Walking Distance
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown
The newly renovated Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown is conveniently situated in the heart of downtown Kansas City. Adjacent to the Kansas City Convention Center and the Power & Light District, the Crowne Plaza hotel offers stunning views of historic downtown Kansas City and features a Starbucks coffeehouse in the lobby.
- Fitness center
- City Grille restaurant
- Starbucks coffeehouse in lobby
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for hotel guests
Aladdin Holiday Inn Hotel Downtown Kansas City
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Kansas City landmark brings back the original art deco ambiance with a vintage hip approach for a fresh look at yesterday. The Aladdin Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the downtown business, financial, and entertainment districts, and has an underground walkway right into the Convention Center. The Cityscape Spa is located on the lower level of the hotel, where guests can choose from a variety of treatments, including wraps, heavenly facials, massages, nail service, and pedicures.
- Complimentary high speed Internet (wired and wireless in rooms)
- Complimentary business center
- Fitness center
- The Zebra Room: a full service restaurant featuring American cuisine for breakfast and dinner
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper (Monday–Friday)
Hilton President Kansas City
This downtown Kansas City hotel, located in the Power & Light District, features a genteel 1920s atmosphere. Meet friends in the lobby that is decorated in an authentic 1920s style. Dine on gourmet cuisine in the restaurant. Enjoy an invigorating workout at the hotel fitness center and catch up with work in the business center.
- Two restaurants
- In-room dining from 6am–midnight
- Coffee/sundry shop
- Complimentary Internet access in public areas
- Modern fitness center and business center
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
Located adjacent to the Convention Center, the Kansas City Marriott Downtown puts business and leisure travelers in the heart of a lively downtown. Guests are connected to the Kansas City Convention Center via enclosed walkway and are just steps from the Power & Light District, with shopping and great restaurants. This hotel has two distinct towers, the Marriott Tower and the Muehlebach Tower, which offer 983 luxury guest rooms. The Kansas City Marriott Downtown has been the headquarter hotel for the Onething conference for several years and is also one of Kansas City’s most popular venues for civic and social galas.
- Guest rooms include a full-sized work desk and a flat-screen TV
- Fitness center
- Indoor lap pool
- Lilly’s Restaurant, Pam Pam restaurant, and coffee kiosk
Hotel Phillips Downtown
Distance: Walking distance
For over seventy years, Hotel Phillips has been an elegant, historic Kansas City landmark in the heart of downtown with exceptional guest services, facilities, and amenities. The hotel’s richly appointed lobby showcases the design styles of art deco and art nouveau with polished, carved walnut paneling, original brass and etched glass lighting, and a gilded statue gracing the top of the marble staircase. The extensive renovation of this hotel has resulted in a sophisticated, urban, boutique hotel focused on delivering an outstanding guest experience. Our AAA Four Diamond Award is just one testament to our high standards.
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Fitness center
- Business center
- 12 Baltimore Café
- Enjoy meals prepared by our culinary school trained executive chef
- Room service
Hotels with Conference Shuttles
The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
Located in the heart of downtown, The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center is encompassed by Hallmark’s Crown Center. This city within a city offers guests 85 acres of shops, restaurants, and theaters—all of which can be accessed from within the hotel.
- Complimentary transportation for Onething conference attendees between the hotel and the Convention Center; shuttles also run every 15 minutes during the event
- 26+ dining options without ever going outside
- Large, spacious rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, and tennis courts
Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza
The newly remodeled Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza is located on the world famous Country Club Plaza, the Midwest’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment district.
- Complimentary transportation for Onething conference attendees to and from the Convention Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms
- Complimentary parking
- Fitness center and business center
- Main Street Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner
AC Hotel by Marriott Kansas City Westport
The AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport provides a stylish, urban retreat in the heart of the historic Westport District. After experiencing a full day immersed in Kansas City’s unique culture, experience one of the 123 thoughtfully-designed guestrooms complete with modern amenities and spacious layouts. Perfect for business and leisure travelers alike, each room type offers exclusive features such as complimentary Wi-Fi to enhance your stay. You and your guests will love our Kansas City Westport location that is convenient to premiere dining, shopping and nightlife so you can step outside and truly feel the city. Stop by the AC Lounge to get the inside scoop of what is happening from our AC Bartender. Then find comfort as you retire to your luxurious room well-equipped with comfortable furnishings, HD television and more.