Herrnhut Apartments is a private complex. We rent units exclusively to individuals on staff or participating in a program at the International House of Prayer, and to students and interns attending IHOPU.
Month-to-month furnished apartments may be reserved for a minimum of a full calendar month, or else the nightly rate will be applied. There is a security deposit of $300 at the time of reservation, which is applied to the first month of rent. The deposit is refundable as long as you give more than 30 days notice of cancelation from the date of occupancy.
To reserve an apartment download the application »
Month-to-month furnished apartments are one-bedroom units. Each unit is furnished with basic kitchen items, furniture, and accessories.
- Apartments located at Herrnhut Apartments complex
- Herrnhut is located within walking distance of the Red Bridge Center (location of the Global Prayer Room)
- Ground level units available
- Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site
- Easy access to major highways, dining, and shopping
- A swimming pool is available for use (seasonal)
Find out about our rates and policies »
Frequently Asked Questions »
« Back to International House of Prayer Housing